This complimentary webinar will be held on Thursday, April 18, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. Central Time.
Routinely updating the data specifications for AAOS Registries allows the AAOS Registry Program to provide improved data collection and ultimately more robust analyses. To simplify this process, we have implemented an Annual Data Specifications Sunset Cycle. AAOS Registry Program staff will be hosting a webinar outlining the cycle so that participating sites and sites interested in participating are able to submit data effectively.Join the webinar for:
- An overview of the annual cycle
- How to best prepare and what we are doing to help minimize the burden
- What to expect as new specifications are released and older versions are sunset
- Tips to improve overall data submission
- An open question and answer session with AAOS Registry Program staff